Saturday, May 28, 2011

Is this coupon valid in Canada? Check the Redemption address to be sure.


With the show extreme couponing, I have noticed a lot of new couponers. While I will not comment on the show, I will confess I have watched it.

In your quest to find more coupons, you will probably come across a lot of sites that have coupons which are only valid in the US. I will not be publishing where to find these coupons as my focus is saving money in Canada and Canadian Coupons.

One way to easily tell whether the coupon that you have found is valid in Canada or not is to check the redemption address printed on the coupon where the retailer will need to mail the coupon to. If the redemption address is a US address (mainly you will have Texas), this is a US coupon and is NOT valid in Canada. Most Canadian Coupons will have a New Brunswick redemption address, however you will also find other addresses. As long as it is a Canadian Address you are good to go.

Happy Couponing !

No comments:

Post a Comment