Sunday, April 10, 2011

Local Food Bank Donation. Just in time for Easter.

I made a decision late last year that I would make a conscious effort to make larger donations to our local food bank and local family’s that are in need. I have already donated quite a bit of groceries and more.


This past weekend was our local food drive as Easter is fast approaching.

This donation included

12 Cans of Spaghetti Sauce
6 boxes of pasta
8 cans of Spaghetti and Scooby Doo Pasta
4 Cans of Chicken Soup
3 cans of Pea Soup
3 cans of Vegetable Soup
2 cans of Baked Beans
9 Old Spice Deodorant
18 Secret Deodorant
11 Mens and Ladies Shaving cream
4 Head and Shoulders Shampoo

All of this only cost me $25. I was able to achieve this by purchasing everything that you see here on sale and when possible with the addition of coupons.

I hope that the little bit that I donated this week with help a lot of family’s.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment